Are you interested to get scholarships in the UK as International student to study? Well, you are on the right page. There are so many scholarships in the UK for International students.
Some of these scholarships are offered for undergraduate, Masters or PhD programs. Below are the top scholarships in the UK for International students;
Table of Contents
- 1 Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford
- 2 Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- 3 University Of Bristol Think Big About Education Scholarships
- 4 Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships
- 5 University Of Surrey ICE International Scholarships With Salaried Training
- 6 University of Reading Masters and PhD Scholarships
- 7 University of Essex Masters Scholarships
Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford
The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme offered by Oxford University. University of Oxford, offering approximately 140 new scholarships each year. Clarendon Scholarships are granted based on academic excellence and potential in all degrees-granting subjects at the graduate levels within Oxford University.
Clarendon not only provides over 160 scholarships that are fully funded every year to support the most outstanding graduate students, but also provides the chance to join one of Oxford’s most vibrant, internationally oriented and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
Quick facts about Clarendon
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
- Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
If you submit an application for a full-time or part-time master’s DPhil program at Oxford within the deadline of January for your program, and you are accepted, you automatically will be eligible to be eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship. It is not necessary to submit additional documents specifically to be considered for this scholarship. There is no separate application form for the scholarship. You will, however, must apply by the deadline (7 and 21 January in 2022) to your program in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 7 Jan/21 Jan 2022 (annual)
For more details, visit Clarendon Fund Scholarship official website.
Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Programme is specifically designed for student who are from Africa, India, or one of the other Commonwealth nations who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree at Nottingham University and make an impact on the development of their country.
The flagship Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship was created in 2001, and they are offering 105 scholarships, which cover 50 percent or 100 percent of the full-time tuition costs for masters degree. They are open to highly-achieving international students from Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
How to Apply
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- When you have received your offer to study with University of Nottingham, you can apply through the scholarships section of their application system, MyNottingham.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on email@example.com for instructions on how to apply.
When you submit your application, you must provide details about academic achievements studies, plans for study and motivations for choosing to pursue your studies at Nottingham. Also, you must demonstrate that your studies in Nottingham University will help you contribute to the progress of your home country.
You must ensure that you have sufficient time to write strong answers. Nottingham will evaluate your answers and academic merits when deciding whether to award scholarships.
- You do not need to respond to your offer before submitting your application for this scholarship, however, awards will only be made to students who accept their offer to study with Nottingham University.
- Nottingham University will assess all scholarship applications before making any awards. You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees. They will contact you in early July 2022 to confirm the outcome of your application.
- If you are awarded this scholarship, it will be deducted from the tuition fees charged to you as a student at the University of Nottingham. They will not pay tuition fee scholarships to you directly.
- This award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or an International Sporting Excellence Award.
- However, you may be able to receive an additional subject scholarship from your academic school, sports scholarship package, or external scholarship from your country, where the combined total does not exceed 100% of tuition fees. This could include, for example, an award from Nottingham University Business School and/or the government or another funding body in your country.
Deadline: 20 May 2022 (annual)
For more details, visit Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship official website.
University Of Bristol Think Big About Education Scholarships
The University of Bristol Think Big About Education Scholarships are open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level programme(s) in the field of Education taught at University of Bristol. The University will award six scholarships worth £5,000 each, and only successful candidates who fulfil all the requirements will get this award.
You can apply if you:
*have applied to start one of the qualifying MSc programmes in September 2022
- MSc Education
- MSc Education: Inclusive Education
- MSc Education: Leadership and Policy
- MSc Education: Learning, Technology and Society
- MSc Education: Mathematics Education
- MSc Education: Neuroscience and Education
- MSc Education: Policy and International Development
- MSc Education: Teaching and Learning
- MSc Educational Research
- MSc Psychology of Education BPS
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
*are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.
Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships
Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships in the UK is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Nottingham Trent University. The NTU Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships are available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Nottingham Trent University.
To be eligible for Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarships as an International student, you must have an offer of a place on an eligible course (excluding PDL, LPC, BTC and exchange students); and be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
NTU offer more than one deadline to help with your application planning. Applications for September 2022 scholarships should be submitted by the following dates:
Wednesday 12 January
Wednesday 16 February
Wednesday 16 March
Wednesday 11 May
Wednesday 29 June
Please note that scholarship applications may close early for some popular courses.
University Of Surrey ICE International Scholarships With Salaried Training
University of Surrey ICE International Scholarships with Salaried Education, UK 2022 is now open to International Students. The scholarship will allow Masters, Bachelor level programme(s) that are in the area of Civil Engineering field at University of Surrey The deadline for the award is 18 March 2022.
This program is a partnership with The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and the University of Surrey as well as a range of top firms in the field of civil engineering and is accessible to many qualified students each year.
Each successful applicant is carefully selected and matched to a suitable company halfway through the first semester. The company will be accountable for their training during the course of their studies and will provide the scholarships. Students are paid for working with them during the summer holidays at the end of every academic year.
The University will offer an award of nearly PS2,000 with the possibility of a salaried training during each academic year and will allow students to incorporate industry-related training into academics and offer a faster path to employment following graduation and status of chartered engineer.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
Deadline: 18 March 2022 by midnight (UK time).
University of Reading Masters and PhD Scholarships
Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, one Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students to pursue postgraduate study (Masters) at the University, starting their programme in September 2022.
- To be eligible for all the Felix Scholarships offered, you must be applying to start a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Reading.
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence and financial need and are expected by the Trust to return to work in your home country after completing your studies.
- You must have at least a first-class bachelor’s degree from a university or comparable institution. Those with an upper second-class degree at a bachelor’s level may be considered if they hold a first-class degree at master’s level.
- You must not hold a degree from a university outside of your home country.
University of Essex Masters Scholarships
The University of Essex is offering scholarship awards to applicants from select countries. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at the University of Essex.
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded*. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- These scholarships may be awarded to students who have completed relevant school or university studies in one of the specified countries, and in the case of the UK, who are domiciled in one of the other specified countries.
- Awards made by an institution based in one of the specified countries above, but delivered in another country, will also be eligible.
- Students must have been awarded an undergraduate degree (this includes integrated Masters degrees) with the grade specified or above. A higher Masters grade cannot be taken to compensate for a lower Bachelors grade.
- Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters courses leading to MA, MSc, LLM and MRes degrees and start in October 2022 and January 2023.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters study only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
* Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
To apply, visit University of Essex Masters Scholarships official website.