One of the most popular travel destinations in the world is Turkey. The country is accessible for international travel, which is wonderful news! Every year, millions of tourists and businessmen visit this nation to take advantage of everything Turkey has to offer.
You must confirm the necessary visas for entry into Turkey and submit an application for a Turkish visa if one is required. Using this travel permit, you may stay in Turkey for up to 90 days, depending on your nationality and unique situation.
We’ll go over all you need to know about Turkey visa requirements, including how to use iVisa.com to submit an online application. We’ll go over the prerequisites, duration, detailed procedure, costs, iVisa.com services, and travel advice.
What is a Turkey visa?
An electronic travel authorisation called a visa for Turkey allows people of more than 100 different nationalities to enter the country. Because it is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport rather than being a physical stamp or sticker, it is also referred to as the Turkey e-visa, electronic visa, or Turkish eVisa on other websites.
After arrival, the Turkish visa is good for up to 180 days. Visitors may utilize it for brief business or leisure excursions that may not last longer than 30 days overall.
However, the duration of each visitor’s stay may be altered at the discretion of foreign affairs officials. The nationality and any other restrictions established by the Turkish government will determine this.
How to apply for Turkey visa online
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Turkish visa online:
- Go to the official website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: www.evisa.gov.tr
- Click on the “Apply” button to begin the application process.
- Select the type of visa you are applying for (e.g. Tourist, Business, Student, etc.) and the number of entries you require.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and passport details.
- Upload a digital copy of your passport, passport-size photo and other required documents like proof of financial support, travel itinerary, letter of invitation, or a criminal background check.
- Pay the visa fee online by credit card.
- Wait for the visa to be processed, which can take up to 3 business days.
- Receive the visa via email and print a copy to show at the border control upon arrival to Turkey.
Please note that this is a general guide and you should check with the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country for more information on the specific process and requirements.
How long is the Turkish visa valid for?
The validity of a Turkish visa can vary depending on the visa type and the applicant’s country of origin. Tourist visas generally are valid for 90 days, while business visas can be valid for up to 180 days. It’s always best to check the specific requirements and regulations for the type of visa you are applying for.
How long does Turkish E visa take to process?
The processing time for a Turkish e-visa can vary, but it is typically within 3 business days. However, it’s important to apply for your e-visa well in advance of your planned trip, to ensure that you receive it in time. Additionally, you should also take into account the time needed for visa application submission and any additional processing that your home country or the Turkish authorities may require.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: How To Apply For Harvard University
Do I need a visa if I’m transiting through Turkey?
It depends on your citizenship and the length of your transit. Citizens of certain countries are eligible for a transit visa exemption, which allows them to transit through Turkey without a visa for up to 72 hours.
How to fill Turkey Visa Application
Other travelers may need a transit visa, which is valid for up to 24 hours. It’s best to check the visa requirements for your specific situation with the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country.
The process for filling out a Turkish visa application will vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for and where you are submitting the application. However, some general steps that may be involved in the process include:
- Obtaining the correct application form: You can typically find the appropriate application form on the website of the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country.
- Gathering required documents: This may include your passport, a passport-sized photo, proof of travel arrangements (e.g. flight itinerary), proof of accommodation, and proof of financial means.
- Completing the application form: Carefully fill out the application form, providing all the required information. Be sure to sign and date the form.
- Submitting the application: Submit your application form along with the required documents and the appropriate fee to the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country.
- Waiting for a decision: The processing time for a Turkish visa application can vary. It is best to check the processing time with the Turkish embassy or consulate where you submitted your application and plan accordingly.
Please note that this is just a general overview, and the specific process and required documents may vary depending on your situation and the type of visa you are applying for. It is always best to check the official website of the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country for the most up-to-date information.
What is the best website to get Turkey visa?
The official website of the Republic of Turkey’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the best source for obtaining accurate and up-to-date information about obtaining a visa for Turkey.
The website provides information about the types of visas available and the requirements and application process. Additionally, you can apply for a Turkey visa online on the e-Visa website. https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/