Fully Funded Harvard University Scholarships 2022
This article covers Harvard University Scholarships as we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step-by-step application process.
Harvard University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a scholarship that is fully funded and available to students from outside the United States. The scholarship is available to postdoctoral researchers. Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be awarded an annual stipend amounting to $67,000.
Each year, between four and Six Academy Scholars are named for two-year terms. This Academy Scholars Program identifies and assists extraordinary scholars at the beginning of their careers. They are scholars whose work is a blend of disciplinary excellence in the field of law or the social sciences along with an understanding of the language, history or culture of other countries or regions that are not part of Canada or the United States.
Their research may help clarify the complexities of domestic, comparative or transnational problems, either in the past or current. Academy Scholars are required to stay in Boston and Cambridge during their appointment, unless they travel to other countries for research purposes that have been approved by the Academy.
Table of Contents
Summary Of The Scholarship
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Program Period: Three years
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2021
Coverage Of The Scholarship
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide recipients with the following advantages:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the PhD.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
The following points should be considered before you can be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship;
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Required Language: English.
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Students who are still pursuing the PhD must have completed their regular education and should be on the right track with the writing of their theses before submitting for admission as Academy Scholars. If you’ve completed the PhD program, then the PhD conclusion date must fall within three years from the deadline for applications on October 1. For those who are seeking the October 1, 2021, deadline, you should have finished your doctorate or equivalent within the month of September 30 on the 31st of September 2018.
How To Apply For Harvard University Scholarship
To be able to avail Harvard Academy Scholars Programs, you must follow the following important steps;
- Create a new account here.
- Fill your data.
The following documents are required
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
READ ALSO: The Cheapest Universities In USA